Sin City Murr Con invites furries, pups, ponies, and everything in between to join us in a weekend of fun. We still have to set some dress code rules, as we are in a public space!
Here's what we deem acceptable:
- fursuits (full, partial, poodling..)
- full face covers in every area of the hotel
- regular clothes
List of do nots:
- no exposed genitals in any capacity, including artificially made
- no nipples (male, female, or non-binary)
- no exposed buttock
- no exposed diapers
- liquid latex
- body Paint as "clothing" (see above)
- no leashes unless they are breakaway capable
Clark County Rules State and we must abide by, hence our rules
NRS 201.220 Indecent or obscene exposure; penalty.
1. A person who makes any open and indecent or obscene exposure of his or her person, or of the person of another, is guilty
NRS 201.210 Open or gross lewdness; penalty.
1. A person who commits any act of open or gross lewdness is guilty
*Dress code may be updated at any time, please check back here if you are unsure if your attire will be acceptable for the convention space.*